Sunday, November 15, 2009

The latest happenings...

Squeaky clean and ready for bed!
Photobucket

It's chilly in the mornings. I love it.
Photobucket

Her favorite play buddy...
Photobucket

Hi!!!!
Photobucket

A "Puff" goatee :)
Photobucket

Practicing with the spoon.
Photobucket

This is great!!
Photobucket

Ummm... No pictures please.
Photobucket

"Oh Koal, you're so funny!"
Photobucket

LOVE
Photobucket

I'm trying to get her used to holding her own bottle. She's not a fan.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Playing with her new toy. It's a hand-me-down from Ben & Tracey, as is the toy in the background! lol We're so lucky.
Photobucket

Any more mail in there for me?
Photobucket

I got 2 letters!!
Photobucket

One of her favorite spots. She stands her looking out the window, chatting and occasionally pounding on the window. lol
Photobucket

Reading one of her new book... upside down. ;)
Photobucket

She had a blast playing with the spatula! Who knew? Her other favorite is a measuring cup. lol
Photobucket

At the window again.
Photobucket

So proud of her fancy toy.
Photobucket

Checking out at the grocery store. While we were in the dairy section we crossed paths with this cute, very old man... big old cowboy hat on, jeans and big buckle. McKenna was giving him some big smiles and he looked up and asked me if she was a boy or a girl. lol Ummm, she has a GIANT pink flower on her head. So I say, with a smile, "girl" to which he responds "Well, why's he got that big pink thing on his head?" LOL He then went on to tell me that "he's a good lookin' kid". "She's a girl" I replied, with a smile. Too funny. He apologized. He later wound up in line behind us (when this pic was taken) at the checkout and was "talking" to McKenna and she was smiling up a storm. He looked at me and said "How old is he?" Oh my goodness, really? I just smiled again and said "SHE'S 9 months old". He says "Oh, right I'm sorry". He then changed the subject and started talking about the rumored employee strike at Safeway. He was a cute little dude, but I must say I was a bit concerned when I saw him climb into the driver side of his big old pick-up truck in the parking lot. This guy probably shouldn't be behind the wheel. lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Home from grocery shopping with Mommy and waiting patiently for dinner.
Photobucket

Reminder... this is the outfit she had on at the grocery store. How exactly do you mistake this for a boy? lol
Photobucket

Using our suction bowl for the first time and practicing with the spoon some more. I was pretty impressed right here... she's got the action pretty darn close, just upside down.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, it was short lived. lol
Photobucket


Photobucket

Losing interest. :)
Photobucket

Trying on her new HUGE flower headband that she'll wear for Christmas.
Photobucket

I love that it's so big it almost looks like a hat!
Photobucket


Photobucket

You think they're telling secrets?
Photobucket

She still loves this toy. She gets really close up and just stares at herself. lol I love it!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Back for another look.
Photobucket

I seeeee you!
Photobucket

*Note the size difference in comparison to the toy. These two pics are from August.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Hmmm.....
Photobucket

Back at the window... with her BFF Koal.
Photobucket

Mommy & McKenna just waking up for the day. We took this with my phone to send to Ma while Mom & Sean were down getting her ready to come to Maryland.
Photobucket

One of my many soups I made this past week. This is the turkey sausage & zucchini soup. It's so yummy.
Photobucket

Out for a walk. She kept turning around and looking up at me, as if to make sure I was still there. lol
Photobucket

My happy morning girl.
Photobucket

Cheeks... front and back! :)
Photobucket

Waiting for the tub to fill up, marveling at the bubbles on her "toy" (my rinse cup).
Photobucket

Hee hee
Photobucket

Bubble beard.
Photobucket


Photobucket

We took this to send to Uncle Sean one morning while he and I were "talking" via text message.
Photobucket

Mid "outfit change" in the morning.
Photobucket

Silly face
Photobucket

Trying on hats at Old Navy. We bought this one and another one that matched the fushia colored winter jacket we bought for her. She looked so cute all bundled up.
Photobucket


Photobucket

"Uhhh, what?"
Photobucket

That's all for now.
"All done!"
Photobucket


No comments: