Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm a lucky, lucky Mommy

Ya know, I find it so funny that for a time in my life I actually questioned whether or not I wanted kids. I am SO completely enamored with my sweet girl, with being a Mommy and in awe of what an amazing experience it is to have a child/be a parent. So often I just sit and watch her and think... I am so unbelievably lucky. Now I understand why parents were always so adamant when they would say "trust me, it's so worth it". They were so right.

Our big adventures (ha ha) this past weekend...

Shopping with Mommy at Target.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No wonder she was so unhappy during the first part of our trip home. Oops. :)
Photobucket

Back home and ready for some grub!
Photobucket

Chattin' it up with Koal
Photobucket

Practicing doing some cooking of her own. I find it funny that her favorites toys are a measuring cup and a spatula. lol
Photobucket

A little dancin' with Daddy on a Sunday.
Photobucket

Watching football and grabbing for Daddy's beer!
Photobucket

How cute is that?
Photobucket

Uh oh!
Photobucket

What a natural. Yikes!
Don't worry... she didn't actually drink any beer. ;)
Photobucket


No comments: