I just love this idea for a craft table!!
I'd love to make one for my outdoor space, but since I live in the desert (100+ for 4 or 5 months out of the year) there aren't that many things I can safely store outside and we have NO spare room inside. Not even a spare shelf in a closet. Maybe someday I'll have an indoor project room! {Or better yet a funky little shed like DH *darling husband* is going to build as an office in order to make room for baby #2)
Still lots of projects going on here at the house. I am LOVING the new paint color in the master bath. I'll take more pics once everything is up (shelves, shower curtain, etc) and in it's place, but already I just love the feel of it. It's so light and airy.
We're officially scheduled to have the kitchen cabinets painted. They'll be completed by the 20th of this month. I never knew it would be so complicated to pick the perfect shade of white paint. I hope I made the right choice! I can't wait to see them once they're complete. I have a feeling it's going to be a big transformation. Now we need to focus on figuring out how to treat & install the countertop. That should be fun. I also found a few more cute items for the nursery (on clearance, yay!) and McKenna's room. I'll have to snap some pics of those tomorrow.
I feel like I'm on a mission lately, to complete/transform my (our) home. It's almost like a light bulb went off recently and now I can't keep track of all the ideas I have and projects I want to complete. I was wandering around blogland today and stumbled across a new blog I hadn't seen before; The Inspired Room. In a portion of one of her posts she says "I think I am undergoing a bit of a style metamorphosis, where I am wanting to freshen everything up a bit, but still keep what I have." As I was reading it I was thinking "that is EXACTLY where I am right now". I'm realizing my love of a mix of coastal & sort of modern farmhouse styles. My house definitely does NOT reflect that right now. I never really knew how to classify the things I tend to gravitate toward until I started spending more time in the wonderful world of craft/DIY/design blogland. Anyway, I really love her blog. You should check it out. She gives some great advice in her "best of" section about creating beautiful rooms that fit your life and reflect your personal style.
So, on to some recent pics of my precious girl.
Some play time out in the yard.
She always goes straight to the rocks.
Asking Stella... "Which hand?"
Stella, less than interested.
On to the front yard to find some tangelos (Tangerines? I never know what they are).
I think there's something wrong with this one.
Very excited to show her rocks to Koal.
Can I put my rocks in here? {I doubt the Sparkletts guy would appreciate that}
Heading to her favorite spot, by the front door, to gather more rocks!
Daddy's home!!!
Hah! Got your sunglasses Daddy.
Our flowers are lookin' pretty this time of year.... The Bougainvillea along the driveway.
Not sure what these are (in our front entryway) but I love the color. I guess I should have been paying closer attention, but we just sort of said we like these colors and these types of plants... and tada! lol
1 comment:
In regards to your craft table..have you been out to IKEA? They put one on show that I WANT SO BAD!! They made up a little play salon upstairs by the elevator all they did was take two of ther bookcases and put them on their side. Then put a table top on it which they sale there. You can buy wheels or pegs to make it stable. I am so going to put one in my formal dining area and get rid of my formal dining. We will NEVER use it once we get a bigger kitchen table anyways. :0)
Post a Comment