Thursday, May 20, 2010

Road trip to Vegas

My friend Michelle flew in from Vegas this past weekend. She spent the weekend with us and then she made the drive with McKenna and me to Vegas to visit with my Dad (while our kitchen cabinets were being painted).

While she was here we made our mandatory trip to IKEA. (Actually we went twice!) McKenna got a new friend while at IKEA (as she always does) and was clutching him tightly the rest of the night.
Photobucket

Even Stella loves McKenna's teddy bears. :)
Photobucket

Our road trip to Vegas... we made many stops along the way for McKenna to stretch her legs (and for my many pregnant lady bathroom breaks). She loved the sparkly rocks at this stop. Michelle walked her back & forth, and back & forth while I ran inside for snacks.
Photobucket

How cute are these two? I was so happy Michelle joined us for the trip. I wouldn't have done it alone. We're so fortunate to have such a wonderful friend.
Photobucket

We took a walk to the park near my Dad's house in Vegas and on the way, McKenna got to see her first tumble weed. It was a HUGE one!
Photobucket


Photobucket

At the park... of course the swing was the first stop.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Jake came along too.
Photobucket

Back to the swings!
Photobucket

Hey! I want to go out there.
Photobucket

Can I squeeze through here?
Photobucket

I think she wanted Jill to pull her through to other side. lol
Photobucket

She was pooped after two trips to the park that day. She was yawning & eye rubbing at 5:00pm! There was NO way I was letting her go to bed that early though. We'd have been up at 4am the next day.
Photobucket

Her favorite past time, tearing paper/cardboard. Don't you love my Dad's new floors? Would you believe that's tile? Pretty cool, huh?
Photobucket

On the trip back to Phoenix, little bunny passed out while reading her Pooh book.
Photobucket

Once we arrived back home in Phoenix, we immediately got started loading everything back into the kitchen. Ugh, what a job this is going to be!
Photobucket

McKenna had to eat her dinner in the family/dining room while we all worked in the kitchen.
Photobucket

No comments: