Friday, February 27, 2009

Road Trip!!

We took our first road trip with McKenna this past weekend. We went to Palm Desert for Jay's birthday. It's about a 4 hour trip and she slept the entire time! She woke up once, about 3 hours in, for us to pull off the road so I could nurse. That took us about an hour and then got back on the road. The trip back she seemed a bit more uncomfortable, but we still made it without any major mishaps. McKenna got to meet her Aunt Tracey & Uncle Ben, as well as her cousins Sophia & Daniel. Here are some pics from the weekend and a few other recent random pics. :)

McKenna is her favorite pose....
Photobucket

Not one of our finer photos, but we were laughing at Craig's inability to keep his eyes open for a photo.
Photobucket

Aunt Tracey & McKenna
Photobucket

McKenna in the hat that her Aunt Lisa & Uncle Sean gave her for Christmas! I love her in this hat.
Photobucket

Mommy & McKenna
Photobucket

McKenna modeling her adorable outfit that Mema bought for her. I can't believe the shirt is tight on her already! Even the hat is too small already.. it kept slowly sliding off her head. lol What can I say... our girl's gotta big brain. ;)
Photobucket

Another close-up of our little doll.
Photobucket

Mommy & McKenna again :)
Photobucket

I told you I love her in this hat!
Photobucket

Mommy & McKenna relaxing. Mommy needs to follow Aunt Michele's "chin on a pole" technique....even in the candid photos.
Photobucket

McKenna's cousins Daniel & Sophia.
Photobucket

Aunt Tracey and McKenna in the precious hat she gave her this weekend.
Photobucket

Aunt Tracey, McKenna and her cousin Sophia.
Photobucket

The "pack" spending some quality time together.
Photobucket

McKenna, today, in her super cool "Girl Power" onesie from Coley & Deb!
Photobucket

You can see the shirt better in these pics. By the way... Deb, my friend Allison is dying to know where you found this onesie. Do tell! :)
Photobucket

I'm never too tired to cheer "Girl Power!" ;)
Photobucket





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig & Melissa Aunt Deb sent us the link to your blog. Finally we get to see some pictures! Congrats! She is adorable. Best wishes Lisa and Richie

Allison said...

Love it! I really am just so happy for you all. Everytime I see pictures of your family together it melts my heart with joy for you all!