We still need to go look (again) at cribs/changing tables in person, but I did see one I really liked during our last trip. Unless there is a sudden change of heart, I suspect this (shown below) will be the one we decide to get.
It converts to a toddler bed and up to a full size bed!
So, after deciding on dark wood for the nursery furniture, I wanted to know how it would look with the bedding we’ve picked out. I used an online pic of the bedding and “painted” the furniture a dark “espresso” color and the walls a salmon/raspberry color to get a feel for what it might look like. It’s amateur hour in Photoshop…but you get some idea of how it might look!
I also think I may order this wall decal for the room.
Now, if we could just decide on a name...
No comments:
Post a Comment