Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some recent tid-bits

Craig had to travel this past week, so we sent a night-night pic to Daddy.
Photobucket

I'm hoping she'll live up to her t-shirt... "Tantrums are so last year!"
Photobucket

Not sure what position he's in, but I suddenly have a rather pointy belly!
Me at 33 weeks.
Photobucket

She's getting to be quite a pro with the spoon.
Photobucket



We took a trip up to Payson for Craig's birthday weekend. McKenna was getting restless toward the end of the trip, so I gave her a magazine. She loved it, but I realized later it was a big mistake. After about 10+ minutes she threw up all over herself. Poor baby. I guess this was our first bout with car sickness.
Photobucket

We rented a 2 bedroom cabin at Kohl's Ranch. It's a beautiful setting with a nice stream running through the back. They had/were having heavy rains so the stream was really rushing!! I was very happy to have an enclosed area for McKenna to run around in... and she loved the deck too.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Some loves for Koal.
Photobucket

Takin' a break.
Photobucket


Photobucket

McKenna with her two best buds. :)
Photobucket

She had more fun being chased by Grandma & Daddy. She was laughing hysterically!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My loves...
Photobucket

Worn out after a trip to IKEA (and a morning with no nap!)
Photobucket

She's long & lean... so many of her pants are still too big in the waist. lol Guess these shorts need to be put away a little longer.
Photobucket

Can you believe how grown up she looks?! *sniff sniff*
Photobucket


Photobucket

Halloween in August!
Photobucket

She loves wearing her headband.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Trying to walk in Mommy's shoes.
Photobucket

Reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" with Mommy
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And on to reading "Basic Carpentry" lol
Photobucket


Photobucket

Koal decided to brush up on his carpentry knowledge too.
Photobucket

Just ordered some Halloween duds for Seamus. Ugh, so cute!!! Now we just need to decided what Miss McKenna is going to be for Halloween.



Halloween


Halloween


Halloween


Halloween

No comments: