Ew, not a great pic of Mommy but too cute of the Boogie not to include.
She was reaching up and pulling everything down into the water with her!
Even though it was 90 degrees outside, we decided to go to a local Pumpkin Farm, Tolmachoff Farm. It was ok, but next year I think we'll make the drive to Queen Creek to go to Schnepf Farms instead. It will definitely be more fun when McKenna is walking and can run through the corn maze and pet the animals, etc.
Kinda creepy looking animal. I liked the ones with floppy ears much better.
This guy was very cute. He kinda reminded me of a giant version of Koal. lol
MEAN, nasty creature.
Our little punkin' amongst the pumpkins.
She was fascinated with the grass... well, I guess those are actually corn stalks, huh?
Finally got her to look up! Look at those red cheeks. Poor girl.
Daddy feeding McKenna so Mommy could have some lunch.
Yummm. :)
How cute are these little baby pigs??
Redneck.
I was going through my online album and found this pic of me as a kid (on the left) and thought "wow, I think she's starting to look like me... I should pull some of her photos to compare". Look how similar they are... me on the left and McKenna on the right. Wow.
My friend Allison and me with our little pumpkins McKenna & Keaton.
Mommy dressed up as Kat Von D
Mommy, Daddy & Punkin'
All partied out! lol
My face tattoos for my costume.
...and the other side.
No comments:
Post a Comment