Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our first few weeks home from vacation...

Here are a bunch of photos from the past few weeks, in no particular order. :)

Eating ice chips AND a banana!
Photobucket

After meeting one of Craig's patients, we went to spend the afternoon at the mall. We both needed to get out of the house and when it's 100+ degrees out, the mall is one of few options.
Photobucket

We had lunch while we were there....
Mommy's lunch
Photobucket

Kickin' back while Mommy has lunch.
Photobucket

McKenna's lunch. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

While we were at the mall Craig called to warn us that our landscapers (who we probably should have fired the FIRST time they dug up our Oleander when they were told not to!) had not only cut down the dead sections of Oleander, but they had cut down ALL the Oleander. Ugh. Idiots!!

This is what I found when I arrived home.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Helping Mommy shop at IKEA.
Photobucket

Posing next to Mommy's favorite kitchen at IKEA.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Lunch at IKEA. That was a bust. She has WAY too much to look at to be bothered with a bottle.
Photobucket

Last week I decided to make my first attempt at making baby food.
Acorn squash.
Photobucket

McKenna hung out and kept an eye on the doggies.
Photobucket

Some new "toys" to play with while Mommy cooks.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Using the new "Magic Bullett" blender.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Sweet Potato
Photobucket

All done and stored in the freezer.
Photobucket

Quite a mess left behind!
Photobucket

Oh my. Walmart shoppers are a whole other breed.
Photobucket


She loves seeing herself in the mirror. This is the mirror at the end of our hallway. Every time I walk down the hallway with her she gets a huge grin and just giggles. So I stopped to let her chat with the cute little baby in the mirror and snap a pic.
Photobucket

I'm STILL trying to decide on curtains. My current idea (yes, it may very well change!) is to get brown curtains and put this trim on them.
Photobucket

Play time in the pack-n-play.
Photobucket

I seeee you!
Photobucket


Photobucket

How I spent McKenna's afternoon nap one day last week.
Photobucket


Photobucket

My new favorite yummy...
Crescent rolls with goat cheese, spinach and sun dried tomatoes.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Mmmmmmm!
Photobucket

First time using our ducky bath.
Photobucket

It was a "family event"!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Doggie kisses.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Little tiny hiney. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Having fun trying to get some self portraits of Mommy & McKenna.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Pulling on Stella's toes.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Stella finally wised up and moved her paw out of reach.
Photobucket

Surrounded by all her blankies.
Photobucket

Practicing/trying to crawl.
Photobucket

Taking a break. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

She started out ON the blanket.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Post bath time.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wild Child.
Photobucket


Photobucket

More fun while attempting self portraits.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Must taste everything...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love my giant bunny.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Check out my teeth!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Rolling all over the place!
Photobucket

Getting sleepy. This rolling around is hard work!
Photobucket

Zzzzzzzz.....
Photobucket

Movie time with Daddy.
Photobucket


Photobucket

At the Toyota dealership. We were considering taking advantage of the cash for clunkers deal. It didn't work out, but we still had an exciting day!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

More self portrait fun. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Would you look at that face?!!? Ugh, I just adore this child.
Photobucket

One perfectly timed swat of her little hand to a spoon full of peas...
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This past Saturday morning... we awoke to find her sitting up in her crib. That was a first.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I figure we may find her standing in her crib before too long. We decided to drop the crib, again, to it's lowest setting.
Photobucket






No comments: