Thursday, May 21, 2009

4 Month Check-up

Can you believe McKenna is 4 months old already!? I can't. :(

So, we had our 4 month Pedi appt. We're back and she did GREAT! She's such a little trooper. She didn't even flinch for the first shot. The second one burns a little so she did cry for that one, but for less than a minute. Amazing. I had myself almost (ok, I had a tear or two) in tears this morning thinking about it. lol

Here are the stats...
Weight 14 lbs 12 oz (75th percentile)
Length 26 1/2 in (98th - 100th percentile!)
Head Circ 17 1/4 in (95% percentile)

And..... we'll be trying rice cereal this week. I'm not sure she's ready yet, but we'll see how she does. 2 weeks after that, on to veggies!

Some pics from today...


Waiting in the waiting room with Mommy
Photobucket

Daddy with McKenna at our 4 month check up
Photobucket

Photobucket

Chattin' with Minnie
Photobucket

I'm so cute!
Photobucket

Don't you just want to kiss this precious little face?
Photobucket

Wiped out from my eventful morning.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Well... as I was typing this post McKenna woke up (she had gone to sleep around 5pm) and was not happy. Craig was rocking her, but had to leave to go do a patient check. She then proceeded to scream her poor little heart out for 2 hours! It was AWFUL. She finally calmed down, from sheer exhaustion I think, and fell asleep around 8pm. Ugh, it just breaks my heart to see her so obviously in pain. I hate these d*mn vaccinations, but I guess I should consider they are a heck of a lot better than if she were to contract one of these awful illnesses.

Ok, well it's time for us to eat some dinner... at 8:30 at night! How will I ever shed this weight when I eat and almost immediately go to bed. Ah well. All in time I suppose.

No comments: