Here is a shot of the prints & curtains before... looking boyish... and then a picture of the finished canvases and fancy lamp. :) I haven't been able to put the canvases back up because McKenna is sleeping, so I'll take more pics tomorrow. Here are some "before" shots of the nursery and the canvases before I "girled them up".
*Edit - I've added photos of the finished canvases up on the wall to the end of this post!
Look Mommy.... there are flowers on my doggies!!
I think Mr. Bunny needs a pep talk (slouch in the upper right corner)
Here are some recent pics of McKenna.
Last resort at bedtime... swaddle in the swing
I just love my moo-cow
My other favorite... my hands!
Silly face
Playing with my toys while Mommy shopped for groceries
I'm starting to try to eat everything
Testing out the "big girl stroller"
I think she likes it
Such a sweet baby
No comments:
Post a Comment