Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

resized

No big plans for Valentines Day here in baby-ville. I picked up some chocolates today so we indulged a little earlier today in honor of the holiday. (Any excuse to eat chocolate!) Daddy hung out with McKenna today so that I could run to Target. It was my first time out of the house, solo, since before she was born. I was so happy to see her when I got back home, but I must admit it was nice to get out for a while. It seems silly how much I missed her after 2 hours. lol It was a successful trip though... lots of baby stuff, a new Dyson vacuum cleaner and a new rug for the family room. Yay!

Craig hooked up the Wii today! I can't wait to try it out. He was working up a serious sweat boxing. I'm psyched to get myself back in shape with all these fun games. Lord knows I need some way to not dread cardio. lol

I better get back out there and spend some time with my 2 favorite people. :)

Some recent pics...
resized

So many wonderful little baby gifts keep rolling in. We have the most wonderful friends and family! One of my sister-in-law Lisa's patients made this cute little hat for McKenna, so I had to snap a pic to send along to Maryland. :)
resized

I must say, I'm dreading the day when this is no longer my view for the majority of the day. I just love watching her sleep.
resized

No comments: