Monday, November 24, 2008

Whoa Belly!!

30 w 5 d
I am feeling (and looking!) bigger every day and also feeling the effects of the third trimester. I move pretty darn slow these days, yet more often than not I'm short of breath. Bending over to pick something up, put on socks, etc... forget it. I have officially begun making more grunts and groans than Stella, and that's a lot because she is one cranky old lady. My hands are now going numb at night, so I have to wear a brace while I sleep (which sometimes helps and sometimes doesn't and my feet look like "Fiona Feet" (...ya know, from Shrek?!).

Even with all the latest "fun", I'm still enjoying every minute of it! Our furniture will be delivered the day after tomorrow and we can start loading everything that is currently piled in our office into the nursery. I can't wait to start putting the room together. Just the paint has already made it feel like a completely different space. Hopefully I can snap a few pics Wednesday night of the progress in the nursery before we head off to Palm Desert for the holiday.

No comments: