Monday, November 10, 2008

Third Trimester!

As of this last week, I'm officially in my third trimester! Can you believe it? I can't. Our little girl is going to be here before we know it. I still find it hard to believe, some days, that we are going to have a daughter soon. Wow.

The latest task has been picking out a paint color for the nursery. I'm still stumped. I had this great color picked out, but later realized that it just is not going to work with our crazy burgundy floors. So, I'm thinking we may go with a sage green color. Times like these are when my indecisiveness really bites me in the a**. Between deciding on a paint color for the nursery and picking a name for this little girl, I may be bald by the time she arrives. Yikes... that's not a pretty visual. Oh... our nursery furniture is in and ready for delivery! They are still waiting on the glider/recliner to arrive so we have another few weeks. This actually works out well (even though I am dying to get the furniture set up in the room!) since we have yet to even pick out the paint color, let alone paint the walls.

I got to make a trip to Babies-R-Us this weekend and gather up almost all of the remaining items we need. Thanks to our wonderful friends & family, I was able to make the entire purchase with my gift cards! What a great feeling that was.... not spending any money. ;) I was able to pick up some cute accessories for the nursery, a lamp, a soothing sounds machine, a changing pad & cover....and lots more. Another big "Thank You!" to our friends and family for their generosity.

1 comment:

Shepherds said...

To me the last Trimester went by SUPER fast!! I can't wait to see pictures!!