Here are some pics from this morning. I must say... while I'm enjoying being PG and my belly, I am SO over being swollen puffy everywhere else...hands, feet, face, arms. I look in the mirror some days and feel like I don't even recognize my own face. So of course, that's the first thing I saw in this pic of my & my Dad.... my fat, puffy face and my big arms. Ugh. And I worry it’s only going to get worse over the coming months. I’m may start wearing a bag over my head soon!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Hasta luego!
Well, my Dad just left for Mexico. He rode his motorcycle from Vegas to Phoenix yesterday and spent the afternoon/evening with us. Then he left this morning to meet up with his buddies in Gila Bend and head down to Mexico for a week. It was great to see him, as always.
Here are some pics from this morning. I must say... while I'm enjoying being PG and my belly, I am SO over being swollen puffy everywhere else...hands, feet, face, arms. I look in the mirror some days and feel like I don't even recognize my own face. So of course, that's the first thing I saw in this pic of my & my Dad.... my fat, puffy face and my big arms. Ugh. And I worry it’s only going to get worse over the coming months. I’m may start wearing a bag over my head soon!


Here are some pics from this morning. I must say... while I'm enjoying being PG and my belly, I am SO over being swollen puffy everywhere else...hands, feet, face, arms. I look in the mirror some days and feel like I don't even recognize my own face. So of course, that's the first thing I saw in this pic of my & my Dad.... my fat, puffy face and my big arms. Ugh. And I worry it’s only going to get worse over the coming months. I’m may start wearing a bag over my head soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lookin good preggo!
Post a Comment