This morning while I was still sleeping Craig comes in and wakes me up; he says "Honey, I'm sorry to wake you up, but you have to come see this!" So I follow him out to the laundry room that has doors/windows out to the pool. There sits Koal at the edge of the pool watching 2 ducks floating around in our pool. We were a little worried that Koal would jump in the pool. He, or course, is a good swimmer, but hasn't quite figured out the whole "you have to get out of the pool using the stairs" rule. He swims to the nearest edge and attempts, unsuccessfully, to get out that way. Needless to say, we have the doggie door closed off withe everyone inside for a while. Just a few minutes ago we let the dogs back out (the ducks were on the grass eating by this time) in the hopes that the ducks would hear/see them and fly away. No such luck. We let Koal & Stella outside... the ducks froze for a moment... and then hopped right back in the pool.
Here are 2 videos I took of the dogs having a fit over the ducks.
No comments:
Post a Comment